Wednesday 2 November 2011

Ooh La La Oasis...


Oh hey you lot. Absentee blogger reporting for duty! Nearly one month with no blogging. How could I do that to you? Well I have been rebuilding my social life truth by told...and one of the events I went to happened to be the Oasis Argyll St party (in Karen Millen's old penthouse appartment, on the corner of oxford/regent street - oh wow!) I met some lovely people and it was amazing to catch up with Katy from Primark to Prada!

I met some lovely other bloggers too! The new Oasis store is absolutely beaut. They had a lady knitting big letters in the window - genius! Take a peak at the pics and the amazing bling from the goodybag!



















Hope you are all fantabulous.
Amelia xo

PS Cosmo Award goss coming soon!

5 comments:

Little Nell said...

Ohh doesn't look to shabby! And i'm not generally an Oasis fan. Glad to have you back blogging ;o)

Penny x

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Oh my this looks so much - how did you get invited to the event darling.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I adore that bag!

The Style Rawr said...

Whoopie Pies excite the hellz out of me. Welcome back!

J x

Unknown said...

Good to have you back! It does look like a really good event :)

Sarah Betty xx