Monday 4 October 2010

Peter Pilotto SS11...


The dainty, effeminate trend emerging from the Spring/Summer 2011 shows have me right where they want me. In a soft and tender choke hold of Ooo's and Aaa's imagining the frolics I could have wearing a dress made of parachute silk..

Well, i've ooo-d and aaa-d over Peter Pilotto's collections many times before... But this is FRESH. What should be frump and dump with pleats and mid lengths is sexy, feminine and has a real lady-like feel.



A beautiful colour palette of pale blues, soft camel, white and rusted orange compliment the graphically involved prints which Peter Pilotto is so associated with.

Seventies inspired necklines and silouhettes re-appear again. My favourite look is the collared mustardy yellow tunic. It's so girly and so mod. My favourite era.

Hypnotic prints, high necks and body skimming fabrics contour the female body - making the most of it!

It's screaming WEAR ME, WEAR ME, WEAR ME.

1 comment:

Dark Blue Jeans said...

OAHHH I FUCKIN LOVE PETER PILOTTO :)