Monday 6 September 2010

Leather Look 2...



Look number two. More of a late summer outfit then a mid-winter comfy. I've been in love with these clog style boots for ages now. They're from River Island (where I work part time) and some of my colleagues think i'm a bit doo lally for liking them. Although they like the more...typical River Island style.

Accessories both from Urban Outfitters and can i just say/shout/warn that these sunglasses are now down to £4.99 - GRAB A PAIR. These Animal Print Bags seem to be on the rise at the moment also!

A bit of a Chloe Sevigny style twinge to this look. Think I would prefer it with Leather shorts to Tee-Bee-Aych. (to be honest).



4 comments:

Venus Loves Virgo said...

Great look ;)
http://venuslovesvirgo.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

I love the little leopard print purse! :)

Dark Blue Jeans said...

wow i like your blog

Folow mine too
http://dark-blue-jeans.blogspot.com/

lucy said...

I have that shirt. It's great and the I'm in love with the faint lilac colour (I could have probably thought of a better description than that but im tired!)