Wednesday 18 August 2010

Black Swan...




This just completely blew me away! A Darren Aronofsky directed psychological thriller (as you can clearly see) Starring Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis as rival ballerina's.

Not only does it look really well written and special effect-y and stuff but what's more the costume's are by Rodarte! Yes, Yes, yes, Laura and Kate Mulleavy are self confessed horror film lovers anyway, but seeing as the films set in the NYC ballet scene i think its going to tooootally compliment the sister's style!

I can't wait to see this film. Next big thing since A Single Man? Atleast maybe I can drag the boyfriend along to this one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was blown away by that trailer. Good post! I didn't even know this was coming out.

Fiona said...

Been so excited to see this trailer... looks amazing! I might be able to drag boyfriend along too x

amelia-k said...

It looks so good doesn't it! The trailer doesn't have a release date on it - so i'm hoping they won't keep us waiting too long! x

Jaymie said...

ah i hadn't heard of this so im glad i stumbled across your blog! it looks amaze.
Jaymie
http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

rachel said...

i wish i'd seen a single man! this looks amazing, cannot wait!!

amelia-k said...

I saw A Single Man on a plane and fell asleep half way through...costume, set and everything is great - the story is a little sad.. Well, I can only speak for the beginning and end!