Tuesday 16 March 2010

AAAAAH GOODIES

For those of you who didn't know I recently won Liberty London Girls competition for £500 + worth of Front Row goody bags!!!! Best day of my life. All I did was write who my favourite LFW collections were. Put in a bit of light hearted drug humour, and voila....



the opening of the 10kg box!!!!!!!!



House of Holland goody bags included Sebastian volume boosting hair product, which is amazing! Lots of Mac make up including eye shadow and lipsticks, hair products aplenty from herbal essence, loreal, tigi, redken, label m (i would recomment Label M dry shampoo to anybody!) As well as Happy socks, weleda skincare products, an Alice Temperley t-shirt, fair trade tea and many more!



Plenty of Loreal and Revlon goodies to keep me going! One of my favourite to come out of the box was a leather Bally notebook! Eremis skin care - Must admit I gave it away to my mother for mothers day - cheeky i know!



Swarovski red heart necklace....stunning! Will get pics up asap!



AAAAAAH no carpet left!

I have to thank Sasha from the bottom of my heart, such an enouraging competition to win!!! it really did boost a very depressing month! Here is my winning post:

it’s impossible to pick one!
Topshop Unique for their animals of Farthing Wood on CRACK concept. Making a mono-brow look good? not easy!
Meadham Kirchhoff for the WOW factor. Persian rugs and hot pink head scarves. Beautifully constructed.
Ashish for making me want to look like a hobo! Loved the colour and fabric.
Louise Goldin for beautiful shapes and structures, futuristic military at its best.

I LOVE LFW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! It feels great to win things.

Anonymous said...

nice blog :)