Wednesday 29 July 2009

Lily Allen for Chanel...

Photos for the new Chanel handbag campaign have been released recently with none other than Lily 'ill say what I want' Allen. The black and white photographs were shot by Chanel's Karl Lagerfeld who very rarely gets it wrong and this campaign is no exception.

I'm a big Lily Allen fan and think she looks great in the photos. But Allen herself stated some time ago "I don't feel comfortable modeling - it's not something that comes naturally to me, especially when I'm working with fashion photographers because they're used to working with really tall, skinny and beautiful models and I'm very aware that I'm 5ft 2in and a size 12."

The large tiara, dark shades and ruffled cuffs are all very Chanel-esque. Lily wears it well with her dark locks in beehive fashion - looking very Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany's era!


No comments: