Thursday 5 February 2009

Clothes Show Live...

06.12.08

I went to the Clothes Show Live and it was absolutely amazing. I've been a few times before but this year's show was great. Its so fun and really gets the adrenaline going! There were some amazing outfits everything from swimwear to Dayglo retrosports wear and outerwear. I managed to take a few pictures and videos - be warned I am no photographer!!


Dave Berry with Max and OB from Hollyoaks

Alesha Dixon performing "the boy does nothing"


Gorgeous models wearing pure white dresses and suits








I also got the chance to see Hillary Alexander (Telegraph's Fashion reporter) introduce the collections of Jean Charles Castelbajac, Christopher Kane, Burberry, Gucci and Kenzo. Which made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up being so close to those beautiful clothes - literally 2 meters away!!!!! My camera ran out of battery - so alas no photos.

No comments: